Wednesday 25 November 2009

Group Change

At the end of the year, my partner Selene left the school to go to college, and I won't be continuing this work alone. I am moving into another group, who are also doing the music video, and will begin to contribute work to the new project. I am keeping this work that I've already done and moving on to the new group.

The group that I have joined has also been working on similar research and planning to me; I am not redoing the work as it is similar, though now I am doing a different song and video story. My digipak research and designs and questionnaire are still able to be used, but we won't be doing the website homepage, a magazine advertisement will be made.

The new group I am in has so far formed the basic ideas for the ancillary tasks and some for the main task of the music video itself. The song is by Alphabeat and the theme of the tasks is inspired by this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment